Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some Positive Energy...pass some on :o)

"For the one who continues,failure becomes impossible.

Phew!
The Universe

And winning,becomes inevitable."

(from tut.com-notes from the universe, delivered to my inbox five days a week.)

It's nice to get something positive and or thought provoking every day. We all need to be reminded once in a while of how positive a place our world can be. We are bombarded by the negative on a continuous basis, so why not counter act that with just a little positive reinforcement?

Where do you go for inspiration and positive energy? Websites, books, magazines?

A huge part of the positive energy I get is from my dogs. They are the ultimate optimists.

I also try to find humor in everyday life...."Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed" Red Green. If you don't know who that is, look him up, never fails to put a smile on my face.

Also I try to do at least one thoughtful thing a day for someone, be it a stranger I hold the door or elevator for, or a family member who needed a few minutes. It doesn't cost you anything and pays great dividends.

And finally.....



P.S. Some huskies really do sound like that....trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!