Monday, May 16, 2011

How to save on entertainment.....

Yay! Today I bought a Groupon for the Improv and I spent $14.00 dollars! Groupon is an awesome resource for some really good bargains if you pay attention. Today's deal was for two tickets and an appetizer for two for $24.00, and four tickets to a future show after that. I had $10.00 in Groupon bucks for signing up with them. So I got HUGE bang for my entertainment dollar! And I also got 4% cash back by purchasing the Groupon through my website. Not too shabby! It's always nice to take advantage of these deals when they come around. There are deals out there people, we just have to put a little thought and effort into it and we can do so much more with the money we already have! :o)For more great deals, visit kateshealthyhome(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!