Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 47, 48, 49, 50.....eeeeeek!

Source: bing.com via Kate on Pinterest


So I have been extra busy doing lots of fun stuff.....well not really, just house stuff, since hubby has been working so much lately, I'm doing all the house stuff like laundry, cooking, etc. Dang, that stuff takes up an awful lot of time. So I've been not as good about meal planning.

Today I did make slow cooker chicken marsala though. Yum.  And it will stretch for a couple of days.  I will be going to the grocery story tomorrow to pick up a couple of things but otherwise, we have decent food in the house.  Just need some salad and veggie type things.  Found this yummy idea for a salad....




Sounds perfect for a lunch or lite dinner.  And then I also found this brilliant idea.....




and...





So many great ideas for quick and healthy meals....I'm still amazed that I actually enjoy cooking....

And as always, with spring coming, I am itching to make improvements around the house...kinda likin' vinyl wall lettering....waiting to find just the right saying to put above our bed...










and just for fun....




So on with the plans....  :o)

logo

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!